Re: glaze fire-clay questions

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 19:43:45 PST

I found a great book in our library of all places! It's called "Practical
Solutions for Potters" by Gill Bliss, ISBn 0-8069-6307-7. It has about a
thousand questions for various things that happen with clay, and
solutions. I really like the fact that there is a picture of everything.
They offer answers to questions that you don't know you have--like how to
make a glaze out of boiled tobbacco! but also many really common
problems--how to get clay to stick to a bat, what to do about bubbles in
glazes etc. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #