Bridget Riley video -- online

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 18:15:37 PST

For those who had trouble with the long URL - here is the URL for the
Roland Collection:
http://www.roland-collection.com/rolandcollection/section/36/595.htm

The video is very good (as far as online video goes) - shows connection to
nature - even brings in Leonardo da Vinci and Van Gogh. (I didn't watch the
entire video). Video clip is available as well as the entire video. Those
who do Bridget Riley frequently may want to consider purchasing the film
for better quality images.

Thanks for posting it, Melissa.

Judy Decker

---