Re: Miami Artsednet Dinner

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 17:37:30 PST

Someone must take a digital camera or digital video and post it on the web
somewhere. To at least say hello to all of us who can not be there. OH!
by the way, someone have a margarita for me. I do promise at some point I
am going to have the opportunity to meet up will all of you.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org