RE: clay-trapped air?

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 15:39:05 PST

Hi,
What is trapped air form?
-Alix

-----Original Message-----
From: Nnaell@aol.com [mailto:Nnaell@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 3:11 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: clay

I did dragons using trapped air form with my 2s. Have not done clay with
grade 3 yet. Our Art Show is coming up and I had them make puppets as their
sculpture piece, we used paris craft. I know a teacher who does imaginary
animals with 3s. They love it. She reads The Dingdong Dilly by Bill Peet.
The kids do collages and then do trapped air form 3-D figures of their
imaginary animal design. I have done this lesson before, lots of fun. I
have also done self-portrait tiles with 3s. That is a lot of fun. I am
sure
others will have a lot more ideas for you.

Good Luck,

Le Ann