Anyone who orders from Sax...need a favor

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 14:40:48 PST

Hi All, This message is going to all who order and will order from Sax this
year. I need your help and will appreciate any info you can provide. The
information I need is the approximate amount of dollars you plan to spend
with Sax in the year 2002. It is budget time now and we at Sax need to
estimate to our corporate offices the amount of sales we will have this
year. It takes a great deal of planning so any help you can give me will be
to my advantage. The amount anyone gives to me will not be written in stone
but will simply be used as a guide. Thanks to those of you who have ordered
in the past and plan to continue. I will appreciate your input in
confidence and need the info within the next few days. Please send any info
you can provide to jdnag@elknet.net or jnagel@saxarts.com If there is
anyone who would like to order from Sax and has not done so in the past, I
will help you to do so as well. Thanks for your continued support of Sax
and the friendship that you extend to me. Most sincerely, Judy

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net