Peace Portraits Collaboration

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 13:56:09 PST

I just wanted to share that several have agreed to
collaborate with my students in creating peace
portraits. We have connected with a school in
Kentucky, Puerto Rico, and Canada, besides working
with some of the students from the HS I visited in
Japan.There is another school in Florida that has
expressed interest as well.

We will be exchanging ideas and creating individual
portraits that reflect peace. The kids can work in any
media. The portraits will be exchanged digitally at
the end of the project.

I am really excited about this project and my students
are excited as well. I hope we will be able to post
the portraits as they are completed.

If any of you have done a project like this or know of
a similar project, please email me and tell me about
it.

~^~
Vivian

=====