Re: Beth Piver

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 13:48:43 PST

Thank you all for sharing artists with me for my
lesson on Beth Piver. I an still developing the lesson
and will let you know how the students respond.

And thanks for the correct link:
http://bethpiver.com

~^~
Vivian

"I am trying to develop a lesson using Beth Pivers as
the artist for the students' inspiration. Does anyone
know of any other artists that have worked with metal
design in a whimsical fashion? Or recycled metal work?

www.bethpivers.com DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORKING - but if
you can get the link to work, you can see some of her
work."

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~

http://members.home.net/artzheart/index.html