Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Beth Piver

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 13:48:43 PST

Thank you all for sharing artists with me for my
lesson on Beth Piver. I an still developing the lesson
and will let you know how the students respond.

And thanks for the correct link:

"I am trying to develop a lesson using Beth Pivers as
the artist for the students' inspiration. Does anyone
know of any other artists that have worked with metal
design in a whimsical fashion? Or recycled metal work? DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORKING - but if
you can get the link to work, you can see some of her

Increase the Peace ~^~

Do You Yahoo!?