Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Florida Conference-Help!

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 12:22:26 PST

  Most of the hotels are all within walking distance
of the Fountainblu.
  A few weeks ago I posted the museums in Miami...some
are definitly worth seeing (if time allows). Here they
are again:
Bass Museum (on the beach)
Miami Art Museum (downtown - about 20 minutes from the
Museum of Contemporary Art (North Miami-about 30
The Wolfsonian (on the
There is also Sculpture Park at Florida International
University (south Miami-about 30 minutes)
 Jan in Miami

Do You Yahoo!?