Re: Florida Conference-Help!

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 12:22:26 PST

Sue,
  Most of the hotels are all within walking distance
of the Fountainblu.
  A few weeks ago I posted the museums in Miami...some
are definitly worth seeing (if time allows). Here they
are again:
Bass Museum (on the beach)http://www.bass-museum.com/
Miami Art Museum (downtown - about 20 minutes from the
Conference)http://www.miamiartmuseum.org
Museum of Contemporary Art (North Miami-about 30
minutes) http://www.mocanomi.org
The Wolfsonian (on the
beach)http://www.wolfsonian.fiu.edu/
There is also Sculpture Park at Florida International
University (south Miami-about 30 minutes)
http://www.fiu.edu/~museum/
 Jan in Miami