Re: Name Badges

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 09:13:59 PST

OK Ken, You and Jeanne are on the list. BTW If there are others that haven't let me know, please do so soon. FYI I will be having Carpal Tunnel surgery after I get back from MO and will not be able to do much e mailing. (doctor's orders) for at least a week.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net