The Letter

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 07:05:36 PST

Dear Justin,

    Don't worry you understand academinc/athletic lettering as well as
anyone else, or even better. It is a form of public recognition for
outstanding work in a area of study or athletics. In my personal
experience it has mostly been used for athletics. Don't worry you will
not need letters on your sweaters and jackets in the tropics.

Ellen Silverman
Art Teacher k-8 New Jersey USA

---