Re: new stuff on my site

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 06:34:33 PST

Fantastic!!! Thanks. JJ

>>I remember you having posted a lesson a while back regarding Richard
>>Diebenkorn (sp?). Do you have any websites or resources
>>for him? Thanks.

I have a book on his retrospective show that came through here many years
ago as well as another good book from Barnes and Noble. I looked him up on
the web and there are a few sights and a lot of pictures. I also use
Google .com and click on images then write in the name, good things will
happen.

Ken Schwab ---

---