Re: SOSbrown bag candles?

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 06:28:01 PST

Put sand or pebbles in bottom of bag to weight down. Push candle firmly in
sor it won't topple over and light. Keep an eye on them, in case of wind,
or someone toppling them and creating a fire. If you get particularly
creative, you could add color designs with watecolor markers (show up
better on white bags).

Judie J

>Does anyone know how to fix up candles in brown bags to light a path?
>Need ans. right away, or any other ideas for a special Baptism party
>tonite???
>ann c

---