Re: Pics of Ice Storm from Woody

---------

From: Karen Abbo (antkar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 19:51:16 PST

Wow! That ice storm was really something. We had one also on Thursday
night/Friday morning, but it didn't seem to be quite as bad here as there.
 Although the schools, shopping malls, etc. were all closed here and many
trees down and power outages. Then the winds kicked up with gusts up to
60mph, some rain, then snow. It's all pretty calm now, but very cold, in
the low 20's. But, it is winter and so far we've had a very mild one.
Hope everyone is safe and have a good weekend!
Karen in cold and slippery western NY

---