Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: HS-Final Semester Exam

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 19:02:40 PST

I really like the 4 letter aspect of this project. How long did students have to work on these, and what level did you do them with?

  Those of you who were interested in seeing what my final exam solutions looked like - here are a few pictures. Just copy and paste to see pics.
  Kathy in Kalamazoo

  Checked by AVG anti-virus system (