Re: HS-Final Semester Exam

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 19:02:40 PST

I really like the 4 letter aspect of this project. How long did students have to work on these, and what level did you do them with?
~Michal

  Those of you who were interested in seeing what my final exam solutions looked like - here are a few pictures. Just copy and paste to see pics.
  Kathy in Kalamazoo

  http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/roll.asp?Key=2928357324450905