HS- Illuminations

---------

KSchiavo00_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 17:20:24 PST

In a message dated 02/02/2002 5:16:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kschiavo00@aol.com writes:

> Those who were looking for ideas for illuminations can view a project my
> art 3 students did 1st quarter. Just copy and paste.

   Kathy in Kalamazoo

> Click to view photos
>
> Help

attached mail follows:

PhotoWorks

Those who were looking for ideas for illuminations can view a project my art 3 students did 1st quarter. Just copy and paste. Kathy in Kalamazoo

Click to view photos

Help

For a limited time, PhotoWorks is offering 5 FREE prints
of the photos Kathy Schiavo just sent you. When you view
the photos, choose the prints you'd like - the first five are
free. Click 'Order Prints'. Your discount will be automatically
applied during check out. You pay only $1.75 for shipping
and handling.

---