Cave painting...help!!

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 17:07:16 PST

Cyber pals, help please....someone mentioned they did
a lesson on cave paintins where they took cardboard
from cola cases, cut the sides off, scrunched
newspaper/added on top, then covered the form with
package paper and I can't find it anywhere. I have
checked the archives and even went to Judy's and
Bundi's sites and it wasn't there either. I have told
my students we will start "history" Monday and be
prepared to do the first study on pre-historic cave
paintings YIKES!!!!!! I do history with all
principles/elements but tend to jump around it when
giving examples. I wanted to try this lesson. Super
Bowl is tomorrow, and it is Sat. night now, so I may
shoot from the hip Monday....which happens!! But if
the person who posted this lesson would respond I
would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Cindi