Re: Miami Artsednet Dinner

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 15:14:38 PST

Are you the South Florida Marsha? Did you see my post about the football helmet punchout Sponge thingies at at football helmet manufacturer somewhere an hour or so drive north of Vero Beach? Great description I know, but it has been a dozen or so years ago. Have you ever heard of this? Can you help me? A search of football helmet manufacturers on the web yielded nothing.

Are you a member of the FAEA? Is there an art teacher from Vero Beach on the roster by any chance?

Marcia, Derby KS (formerly Vero Beach, FL)