Re: Miami Artsednet Dinner

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 14:56:29 PST

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com writes:

> Let's plan to meet for dinner on Saturday night, March 23rd. What do you
> think? Please e-mail me if you are interested in joining the group for
> dinner (order whatever you want-we each paid for what we ordered).

Susan, As the Esteemed Social Coordinator of our Illustrious ARTED Group,
(and soooo thankful that you are) please include me (Marsha G) and I am sure
my roomie Patti (Artystyc) as dinner members. So looking forward to it, as
this is our FIRST NAEA! Our school budgets never allowed for the travel far
and wide in this one is sorta in our backyard.

Excited!
Marsha

---