Re: computers

---------

lin_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 16:28:55 PST

I teach K-5 and have 5 Macs and one Dell in my room. The Macs have
Clarisworks, KidPixs Deluxe, and Photoshop. I allow the little ones
(k-2) to work with KidPixs and Clarisworks when they have finished a
project and the others aren't quite through. They must create art, no
writing allowed. They love it.

The 3-5th grades are learning Photoshop. They fight over who gets to use
the computers. We also do one project a year. This is for 5th only. With
only 6 computers, we have to rotate too much to do much more.

Lin

On Saturday, February 2, 2002, at 07:58 AM, Artrbh@aol.com wrote:

> Hi everyone...I NEED help
> I teach grades k-5. I was just given 2 students computers with Kidpix
> and
> Printshop installed. What can I do with these. Are there any programs
> that
> I can order?
>
> ---
> artsednet-6961B@lists.getty.edu