Re: Photos of Timbuktu and Dogon, final Travelogue section

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 14:09:14 PST

Thanks all for your comments about the travelogue and photos of Timbuktu,
etc. Glad to be able to share with you all my experiences including
observations. I now have three photo albums on the mac.com site and have
just finished a 36 minute movie of my trip, enhanced by music of Mali.
I hope that I have personalized a part of Africa for you and your students.
It's not a homogenous continent ; rather it has an incredible diversity -
even within a country! On the Dogon page I have included many images of
woodcarvings created by the Dogon. The movie includes them, as well as
basket-making, the masks, and indigo cloth in progress.

Thanks again!
Melissa

--
                   |          Melissa Enderle         |