RE: Stella guessing game

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 11:48:30 PST

Heather, Thanks, for sharing the Frank Stella online lesson. I will go to
that next time I do my Stella Lesson with 8th grade. You can see an example
on my 8th grade page of my website. I also used an Art and Man issue on him.

......I just got a link for a neat online lesson about Frank Stella's
"Jarama
II." It is from the National Gallery of Art and is a guessing game that
leads you through analyzing the piece. Here is the link.
http://www.nga.gov/kids/stella/stella1.htm

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools