The Light-of-way

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 11:20:52 PST

Dear Ann,

    Wow, you never know when, miscellance things you learn in childhood
will come in handy. Get regular size candles but short, about 6" high.
 If you try tea candles you be rushing your guest to get them in befor
the light turn off. Use damp sand for about 2" to 3" on the bottom of
the bags to hold the candle. You can cut out designs in your bags
either low, to the side or on just one side to avoid the cross wind blow
out. In my childhood we were lighting a quarter mile drive way we did
not do to much cut designs, but different colored bags are cool. Hope
this helps, have fun.

Ellen Silverman

---