Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Miami Dinner Plans

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 11:12:53 PST

Now for those of us who do not have to previlage to attend the convention,
how about a group shot to post on this list so we can see faces also. Or
better yet, who would be interested in designing a web site where we who
are membes give permission for our photos to be placed online and only
those who havbe been given permission can view the photos. I am still
trying to create a personal web page much less one for this list.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas