Digest vs mail?

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 10:34:19 PST

When I first joined ArtsEdNet I received the individual messages. I liked the immediacy of responses, but the flood of messages clogged up my mailbox.

So lately I have used the digest version which is neater and cleaner, but slower to only see messages once per day.

My question? In a perfect world I'd like the individual messages on the weekend when I have time to deal with it and have the digest during the week. How long does it take to switch from one system to another? And would Lyris get upset if I switched systems twice a week?

I'm giving it a trial.

Marcia

---