Cutting waste

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 09:50:25 PST

Ken's website.....Hi,
Just one suggestion...become as much a paperless campus as possible; at
least on the staff side. I initiated a listserv for my school staff and now
we communicate mostly on that. Daily bulletins, staff agendas, special
notices, weekly updates, etc. Anything that used to take over 80 pieces of
paper and courier service now comes through the listserv.

I know this requires that each teacher have access to a computer. I set up
the listserv on Yahoogroups.com and it was very easy.

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA