Re: SOSbrown bag candles?

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 09:34:42 PST

These are what we call 'luminaries'. I'll send you pictures off list of some
luminaries that Trish and I had last August at Bread & Puppet in Northeast
Kingdom, Vermont. They're most often small paper bags. We like the white
ones. There's an inch or so of sand in the bottom of each paper bag. One
votive candle is lit and placed in the center of the sand. Very festive for
romantics like us. Trish will gush that I'm 'outing' us on ArtsEdNet! Ha!
Mark