re:Florida conference--Help!

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 09:22:29 PST

Dear Sue,

While most of the workshops are at the Fontainebleau Hilton, it looks like some are at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel. I'm hoping they're across the street from each other, but don't really know.

The conference brochure doesn't mention any trips to art museums. Are there art museums in Miami? Most metropolitan cities have art museums, even Wichita has four(one fairly large, three small). The Bernice Steinbaum Gallery is there now and she is going to speak at the 3rd General Session. There is the Art Deco architecture on Miami Beach.

Marcia, Derby, KS

---