Re: new stuff on my site

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 09:03:56 PST

In a message dated 02/02/2002 12:01:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
judiej50@mindspring.com writes:

> I remember you having posted a lesson a while back
> regarding Richard Diebenkorn (sp?). Do you have any websites or resources
> for him? Thanks.

I have a book on his retrospective show that came through here many years ago
as well as another good book from Barnes and Noble. I looked him up on the
web and there are a few sights and a lot of pictures. I also use Google .com
and click on images then write in the name, good things will happen.

Ken Schwab

---