Re: Ken's website.....

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 09:56:18 PST

Ken's website.....Does anybody have any suggestions for saving money for a school district that is cutting back. My superintendant has ask all of us, in my school district, to put on our thinking caps to come up with any plans to save money. Someone had suggested that his/her school district is no longer hiring subs but, that they use teachers from within to fill the void. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. as a art teacher my area "the Arts" is usually the first ones to be cut.
Thank you
Wayne