Re: computers

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 07:13:27 PST

Hi, you can have them use the programs once you figure them out, or have them
figure them out and teach you- Ha- also, they can learn to use the paint prog-
on those computers. I do have some programs, they are a castle making program,
and a story/interactive prog for younger kids ( Tomie de Paolo). For the reg
paint prog that comes with your computer, I have my students do:
1st, make color designs using primary colors
2: make cityscapes
3rd- bugs;
4th- symmetrical designs/ quilt patterns
5th tesselations
Of course there are other things, I'm sure, but since we're kinda new at the
computer thing at our school, this format has worked to get us started.
Hope this helps,
Betsy

Artrbh@aol.com wrote:

> Hi everyone...I NEED help
> I teach grades k-5. I was just given 2 students computers with Kidpix and
> Printshop installed. What can I do with these. Are there any programs that
> I can order?
>
> -

---