Re: I rolled my eyes and laughed.

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 05:59:34 PST

In a message dated 02/01/2002 4:10:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wmanning@nbnet.nb.ca writes:

> So the MC (a teacher) says , instead of reading my notes verbatim, "The
> paintings you see were done in the style of Pable Picasso, by Marc Chagall
> and Edvard Munch, who are in grade 7 here at Bayside."

Very funny! In my elementary school, we just filled out report cards and the
"specials'" are on a separate report card. As a joke, one classroom teacher
passed around a "bogus" report card with the name Paul Gaugin. Well, a few
of the specials, who maybe randomly check off "Satisfactory", and thinking it
was really a kid, gave Paul all satisfactory checks. I, of course, had to
give Paul outstanding grades. I added a note complaining, however, about his
frequent absences as he has been spending a lot of school time in Tahiti.
Susan on Long Island

---