Re: Korean Pottery

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 04:46:35 PST

In a message dated 02/01/2002 10:03:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mkscurfield@kscable.com writes:

> Did you know that Mary and Arthur Park are presenting"Ceramics: Reflections
> of Korean Character at the NAEA conference at Miami on Friday from
> 11:00-11:50 am? I wonder if Linda Sue Park is related? They are all into
> Korean pottery. Our KAEA president, Lynn Felts, saw the Parks present at
> the Western Region conference and was fascinated.

Those Parks sure get around. As workshop coordinator for our state
conference 3 years ago, I arranged for the Parks to give a hands-on workshop.
 It was fantastic! I wonder if this is the same one. The workshop they
presented at the NY State Conference was 3 hours long, if I remember
correctly. Somehow I remember this husband and wife team telling me that
they are sponsored (or funded) by the Korean government.
Susan on Long Island

---