Re: elements/principles worksheet??

---------

_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 20:06:23 PST

You can order videos from Davis Publications that deals separately with
Principles of Design and Elements of Design. They are both hosted by Gerald
Brommer and most any age can easily understand the concepts. I use it in my
high school design classes. I also put together (for each video) questions
that can be filled in as the video is playing. Keeps those students
thinking while the video is playing and cuts down on those students who like
to take cat-naps once the lights are turned off. I give the students a
couple of extra credit points for answering the questions.
BF