Korean Pottery

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 19:01:31 PST

Dear Ann and ArtsEdNetters,

Did you know that Mary and Arthur Park are presenting"Ceramics: Reflections of Korean Character at the NAEA conference at Miami on Friday from 11:00-11:50 am? I wonder if Linda Sue Park is related? They are all into Korean pottery. Our KAEA president, Lynn Felts, saw the Parks present at the Western Region conference and was fascinated.

Marcia, Derby, KS

---