Re: clay story hazard clarification

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 18:25:14 PST

Boy can I relate to that one! My classroom is the old home ec room and the
first thing I did was ask the custodians to turn off the electricity to the
center islands due to some of the yingyangs I had in my classes. Didn't take
very long for one of the boys to stick his hand down in the sink and flip
the switch next to it. When he asked what the switch was for I told him it
was the garbage disposal. His response was "oh, can you turn it back on?"
Talk about disturbed!
~Michal

> > So are you saying you don't have any students with psychological
problems?

> > maryb- who has some very disturbed kids with her regular ed students
without aides.