Just hi!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 14:42:51 PST

Hi All, I've just returned from California where it was colder than
Wisconsin! I'm just going through all the past week's e mails so if I'm
delayed in getting back to you, that is why. I was at the Hobbies
International convention where we looked for new products. A while back,
some of you agreed to participate in some surveys. I will be contacting
those people in a few days to get your opinion on some of the products I
found there. If anyone else would be willing to give input, please let me
know jdnag@elknet.net Thanks and have a good weekend. Judy

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net