I rolled my eyes and laughed.

---------

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 17:04:08 PST

I have to tell you what happened today.
We were in assembly (this is before they closed the schools because Woody's
storm is now here).
It was a bigger deal than usual, our school got a $10,000 grant for band
instruments and bigwigs from the music industry, including recording artist
Kim Stockwell, were there, TV cameras, etc. The backdrop was decorated by
the art department (me) with our Picasso/Chagall/Munsch gruop paintings and
Celtic Rock collages after Matisse's Jazz series.
 So the MC (a teacher) says , instead of reading my notes verbatim, "The
paintings you see were done in the style of Pable Picasso, by Marc Chagall
and Edvard Munch, who are in grade 7 here at Bayside."
  Now wouldn't that be cool?!
I hope that part doesn't get televised, but I hope the art does!
  Wendy

---