Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Honors Classes

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 12:21:43 PST

This is mainly for Texas teachers but anyone in other states who can add
information, it would be greatly appreciated. Next year we are going to
a system for GPA where Honors and AP classes get the higher points. This
I am afriad is going to hurt our advanced classes, students will not want
to take them. We do not have AP in place at this time, working on that
but I hate to see students who are in level three and four not get the
credit deserved for advanced classes. Is there information out there that
I can use to help with the inplementation of higher credits for students
in upper art classes. I have a meeting before the board in the next few

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas