How to get the digest - ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 09:09:31 PST

Go to this web page:
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

Enter your email address -- Then click to enter ArtsEdNet (you do not need
a password).
Click on "your settings" -- a new window will open --- change to digest
version (one long email - not the mime digest). You willl receive one long
email each morning from posts made the day before.
I have tried it both ways and prefer the digest.

Judy

---