Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pics of Ice Storm from Woody

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 07:08:37 PST

I shot pics of the Ice Storm when I got up this morning.
It is a terrible misery for many in the midwest but,
it sure is a beautiful site from where we sit in our house.
Of course we have our electricity.
It's the third day out of school and I need to get to
Lawrence to deliver my student art work.
                                                Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at