The Seattle Quake (x post)

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 21:08:18 PST

Many people are worried about "loopers" from the Seattle area. I'm sure
99.99% of us are in perfect shape. I know that north of Seattle, we in
Bellingham are doing great. Seattle was bumped around pretty hard, but
still, I think we got off easy considering the magnitude of the quake.
Thanks for all the inquiries. Things are fine... my computer did the rumba
across my desk, but other than that, nothing to report.. It was a bit scary,
but I'm saving being scared for something bigger. Hope I won't need to cash
it in!!

MaryAnn

MaryAnn F. Kohl
maryann@brightring.com