Re: schedules

---------

lin_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 18:41:49 PST

This is my first year to teach art. I taught Special Ed for 6 years many
years ago and was an artist, art director, and graphic designer for 18
years. I arrive at 7 a.m. and usually leave at 4 p.m. I work 2-4 hours
at least two weekends a month. I also work at home. Do I ever catch up?
Sometimes. For about a day or so.

But, hey, I absolutely love it. You have to love it to work this hard
for so little money.

Caryn kim wrote:

> Hi this is a question for you busy teacher folk. I'd like some idea
> of your daily schedules: arriving at school, preparation time, amount
> of class time, meetings, clean up, etc. How long are you usually at
> school? Do you feel like you have adequate planning/prep time? Do you
> take a lot of work home? Do you ever feel like you can't "catch up?"
> Just wanted to know. New to this,caryn---
> leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---