schedules

---------

From: Caryn kim (car12_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 17:23:06 PST

Hi this is a question for you busy teacher folk. I'd like some idea of your daily schedules: arriving at school, preparation time, amount of class time, meetings, clean up, etc. How long are you usually at school? Do you feel like you have adequate planning/prep time? Do you take a lot of work home? Do you ever feel like you can't "catch up?" Just wanted to know.

New to this,
caryn

---