Re: Middle school research site...want to work on one ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 03:54:17 PST

Great Idea,
        Get back to me at mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com
In the mean time check out using a site like StarTrack
where you can locate sites and then put them
into one link to keep kids on track.
        http://www.taospaint.com/StarTrack.html
or better yet have your students write and publish
their own sites done by them.
                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail