Re: National Standards

---------

From: Patricia Nelson (nelsonpatriciav_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 23:11:25 PST

 Yes, They are available online. I think I went through ArtsEdge,actually the librarian did all the fancy keyboarding to find them. These standards cover music, theatre, dance and visual arts K-12.
  CastinPhan@aol.com wrote:
Does anyone know if there are National Standards in Art, and if so what are
they and where can I find them, Thanks

Sal Pienschke
Anne M Jeans Elementary
Burr Ridge Illinois ---

A bit of Kansas Sunshine to brighten your day.(:-) NPV