Re: National Standards

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 21:08:54 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************
From: CastinPhan@aol.com
Does anyone know if there are National Standards in Art, and if so what are
they and where can I find them, Thanks

Sal Pienschke
Anne M Jeans Elementary
Burr Ridge Illinois ---
Hi, Sal....Best bet is to enter "National Art Education Standards" into your
browser. I did a moment ago and there are 1000's of links to choose from.
There are condensed versions and long ones. I didn't have time to explore
them all but they're THERE! Toodles......Bunki

---