St Patricks Day in NYC

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 17:45:37 PST

Hi I believe that NYC has a very large parade on St Pattys Day. I beleive that it goes up or down 5th Ave.Passing St. Patricks Cathedral. My family says that it ties up movement in the city between 42nd and 88th. Does anyone know if this is correct. It may change some plans if this is the case. I was there one 4th of July and NYC can sure get mass crowds quickly!! Susan in Ohio

---