Re: NAEA Badges

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 05:02:19 PST

FYI Re: Did we ever
figure out anything about badges ???
I was thinking something bright and flourescent. Perhaps saying
" I'm an artsednet talk addict"

I am in the process of making namebadges for anyone who forwarded their name and e mail address to Eileen. I says "Artsednet Member" and are printed on bright orange neon paper. They will have your name and e mail address and will be in a plastic holder that you can pin on. You can pick them up at the Sax Arts & Crafts booth #303. Judy Nagel

---