Conference dinner

---------

From: One of the Colmans (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 02:33:31 PST

Thanks for doing the research on where to meet Wed. Susan. The Marketplace
sounds great. Please make a reservation for me plus 3 more: my sister and 2
friends who are lurkers. They want to meet everyone as well. That'a a
total of 4. It will be here so soon- we've been anticipating this
conference for well over 6 months now. Can't wait!
Marian

---