Re: Symbolism of color

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 22:33:25 PST

A couple of websites to look at for color theory:

http://painting.about.com/library/weekly/aa080600a.htm
you can subscribe to this art newsletter and it has some wonderful articles.

and

OOPS can't locate the other site that dealt with the Psychology of color.
Will send it later when I find it.

Judie J

>Thank you to whomever it was who asked about color symbolism...This is a
>topic I have been meaning to research and "never got around to it". Please
>add more info/sites that you come across. I am particularly interested in
>meaning of colors in various cultures (i.e.: African cultures---can't seem
>to find specific sites now--othr than the one I have for Zulu).

---